The Five Arts

A detailed review of current and past arts accompanied by a five-star scoring system.

7.11.2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


So, I don't have too much to say about this movie. I'm terribly bored of the Harry Potter films. Each film gets less and less amusing and the young actors have turned from "cute" to just plain bad.
The film was much less exciting and evil than I thought it would be. Remembering back on the last Harry Potter flick, I remember walking away feeling a sort of evil looming overhead. Walking out of the theatre this time, I felt complacent. There was no serious evil, not much comedy, and very little excitement.
The film, from strictly a movie and not a literary perspective, was blah. It left neither a sweet nor a bad taste in my mouth.
My suggestion would be to save your money and just read the book again. Imaginations always make for a better story.

No comments:

Google